Terms and Conditions
Here you will find information on the licenses which are included when you buy my music from this website. If you are unsure about any usage, please feel free to contact me for more information. I request that you please fill in any cue sheets where appropriate and take note of my PRO details: IMRO (Ireland) CAE/IPI 601.176.587.
Please feel free to contact me for any clarifications, or if you would like to use my music for a use which is forbidden in the licenses below.
On a side note, I love to see how and where my music is used. I really appreciate when people take a few minutes to drop me a short email and show me where my music was used as it makes the whole process a lot more enjoyable seeing my music being used for other purposes than the original reason. If you get a chance, please take the time to send me a quick email and tell me what you did with my music or where it was used - it will brighten up my day! Also, please don't forget me in the future if you ever need music for absolutely anything - I'm available for freelancing, and will work on music for anything at all. Thanks again for buying my music!
The Licenses Explained
What You Can Do
- Film : You may use my music in any type of film, ranging from small to large in budget and size. I always appreciate seeing the usage of my music in your projects, so if you do use it in a film please let me know, and I'll feature it on here and add it to my showreel. If you do use my music in your film, please make sure and fill in a cue sheet where appropriate - it means I get to claim the backend royalties from it.
- Television : You may use my music for TV commercials, theme songs, stingers, indents, as background music, or any other possible use you can think of on TV. A number of my tracks have 15 sec, and 30 sec edits also, so don't forget to look out for those. If you don't want to spend time chopping up tracks to fit, contact me, and I can edit the original file for you to suit your needs.
- Website : You may use my music on your website as background music or as a loop. Please note however, you may not give a link on your website for someone to be able to download my music. You may use it on your website as many times as you would like, but you must buy a separate license if you want to use it on another website.
- Radio: You may use my music as background music, theme songs, or as a single song by itself. Please fill in cue sheets where appropriate
- Podcasts: You may use my music for podcasts as background music, theme songs, or as a single song by itself.
- Video Games: You may use my music for any type of video game, ranging from amateur to professional in size and budget. You may not however create a video game that is based on my music, without first gaining my consent. This means you cannot set out to create something to uses my music as the basis of it, but rather it must compliment it or be a minor part of it.
What You Can't Do
- You cannot download my music and sell it as a ringtone.
- You cannot create an audio CD using my music and sell it.
- You cannot allow people the ability to download my music via your website, or any application. It must be embedded in your application/game/website.
- You cannot sub-license or re-sell my music. This means you cannot license it to someone else, or accept money from someone else for a copy of the track, or for use of the track.
- You cannot remix my music without first gaining my consent. Please contact me through the contact form, first - I'll say yes, but I just want to know what it will be remixed with.
If you would like to use my music for something that is forbidden as stated above, please do contact me and I will take the case into consideration.